Wonderful people we would like to work with
Clinical Safety Officers:
As we expand our services we are looking for top flight clinicians with an active interest in digital health technology to act as clinical safety officers. You will have the opportunity to work with exciting dynamic health technology companies, assisting them in inculcating clinical safety thinking into their software development practices.
You will be supported and mentored by our in house expert Dr Shailesh Suri who has an extensive clinical and technology background. We believe our service is unique as we apply advanced technology product management experience to the role of clinical safety officer. You can read more about our thinking on this blog: What a good Clinical Safety Officer (CSO) brings to digital health tech solutions
We are happy to hear from Dr’s, nurses, pharmacists and physiotherapists who:
- Have an active registration with a UK professional body
- Have an understanding of safety and risk management in health IT (hazard logs and safety cases)
- Have several years of experience of working in the digital health sector – this can be for a digital technology supplier or for the NHS
- Be a self starter with excellent analytical skills
- Be adept at producing clear and concise safety documentation
You must be familiar with the requirements of DCB0129/0160. Ideally, you will have been involved in setting up and/or participating in clinical risk management functions compliant with this guidance. Previous experience as a Clinical Safety Officer is especially advantageous.
What matters most to us is a passion for digital health and a will to improve the health system to deliver better and safer patient care and experience.